Call 519-376-2086 or email us for an estimate.
SERVICES > LOW SLOPED RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
• Car Ports
• Barrel Roofs
• Widow's Walk
• Low Sloped Additions
- Roof-Fast is designed for use on new or existing low sloped roofs.
- Roof Fast is suitable for most low slope roof applications where the use of adhesive, propane torches, or hot asphalt is impractical, undesirable, or unsafe.
- Roof-Fast, a self-adhered membrane (SAM) system, is a low-slope roofing material that combines the polymer chemistry of commercial grade modified bitumen membranes with the self-adhesive characteristics of an ice and water protector and the beauty of a granule surface.
- The Roof-Fast System is comprised of Fiberglass reinforced self-adhesive cap, with release film on the back side.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Easy, self-adhering peel and stick application.
- One, two-ply or three-ply application.
- Cold applied. No hot asphalt, torch or odor.
- Attractive, durable ceramic granule finish.
- Outstanding "lay-flat" properties.
- Superior flexibility at edges and tie-ins.
- Roof-Fast cap sheets have outstanding resistance to foot traffic.
- High-tech polymer modified asphalf instead of traditional oxidized asphalt.
- Roof-Fast cap sheets are appropriate for most low slope roofs, provided there is a positive drainage (minimum 1/2:12).
452 9th Street East, Unit #5,
Owen Sound, ON
P (519) 376-2086
F (519) 376-8830
938 5th Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON
Copyright 2015 Steve Davis Roofing Ltd. All Rights Reserved